Crofton Pulp and Paper Mill Catalyst Paper’s Crofton Division aerial photos

The Crofton Pulp and Paper Mill Catalyst Paper’s Crofton Division is a world-class, paper and pulp facility that produces newsprint, directory paper and market pulp for customers around the world. Crofton began operation in 1957 as a single-line kraft pulp mill. Today, three paper machines and two pulp machines have an annual capacity of 739,000 tonnes of product each year. These aerial photographs show a wide range of the activities around the mill site and in Osborne Bay.

Leave a Reply